I am now 3 months old, and wow it has been a busy month. I attended 3 baby showers where I was the guest of honor (one at Mommy's work, another one at church, and one at Auntie Barb's house). All of the ladies said it was nice that I was able to be there (I guess not all babies come to their showers). I experienced my very first Valentine's Day and Daylight Saving Time "spring forward". Mommy said that when they switched the clocks, it didn't switch my schedule. Everything was off by an hour. Mommy and Daddy will have to work to get me back on track. Overall, I'm sleeping much longer. Most nights I sleep for at least 6 hours. Then after having a bottle, I will go back to sleep for awhile. Mommy and Daddy look much more rested. As for eating, I am downing my 4 ounce bottles (with 2 teaspoons of rice cereal), and take an occasional 6 ounce bottle (especially just before bedtime). Mommy and Daddy also ordered my nursery furniture. Grandpa has a truck, so he came down to help us get it from the store... now Daddy just needs to put it together. With my help it will be easy! Mommy and Daddy say that I am growing super fast. I didn't go to the doctor this month, but Mommy and Daddy think that I am about 15 pounds now. I do get fussy sometimes, but usually it is because I am hungry or overtired. Overall, I am a happy little boy as you can see from my smiles in the pictures below.
March 8th
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...you are SO STINKIN' CUTE! SO CUTE! I just want to eat you up! But I won't, because that would be weird. heheh
Thanks for sharing, Xavier! Your life looks pretty exciting!
Post a Comment