Friday, June 26, 2009

Xavier's 6th Month

I'm 6 months old now. At my 6 month doctor appointment I was 19 pounds 10½ ounces and 28 inches long.

This month I learned how to sit-up on my own. This gives me so many more choices for play time. I also sat in my high chair for the first time and ate first foods (mommy gave me green beans). I like my food much better with cereal mixed in, especially the vegetables. I'm getting really good at rolling around and I will even scoot a bit, although I prefer to do this when Mommy and Daddy aren't looking. I'm also talking now. My favorite thing to say is Da da da da da da da... although I'll mix other "words" in from time to time. Mommy and Daddy did experience one little scare with me this month. Somehow I got a hair wrapped around my toe. It was so tightly wound that Mommy had to take me to the doctor to get it cut off. My toe is okay, but it did cut me a bit and left an indentation that didn't go away for a couple days.


June 9th


June 7th


June 6th


May 30th: My friend Carter and I were both Dedicated to the Lord today.

May 24th


May 16th


May 12th: Look at me sitting-up.


May 11th




May 10th: Today was Mother's Day and Papa's birthday. We had breakfast with Papa, then spent most of the day at Auntie Barb's house. I gave Mommy a vase with my footprints on it and a Daddy helped me pick-out a pretty bracelet for her too.

No comments: