Tuesday, December 16, 2008
My First Days...
Wow, time really flies! Xavier is now 1 week old. He just had his first doctor appointment today and all is well. Mommy and Daddy are trying to get used to the lack of sleep that comes with being new parents. Xavier is such a good baby. He rarely fusses (only when he is hungry or needs a diaper change). I am posting a few pictures for your viewing pleasure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW what a beautiful baby boy and family! I have been thinking of you lately, thanks for the update. I'm so glad things are going well! It's nice to see your closeness with Mindy. We are close with Ania BM and she comes over for dinner and family time once a month! Merry Christmas your right God is so good!
He's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
You'll have the Merriest Christmas EVER this year!
Congratulations, my friend!
Post a Comment